Rohit, you tagged me at the wrong time. Heavy work schedule, not-so-good manager and the wait for the results had made my mood very bad. Working till 1am or 2 am in the morning even on Sundays and Saturdays are not so pleasing things, in fact it’s very frustrating. But what else to do, other than curse my bad luck and continue working like a dog. Now that the project is over I have more than just enough time to relax and do this tagging stuff at office. Sometimes I feel this world is beautiful. Sometimes it is equally bad.
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: Raghav’s last movie was Race, Rohit’s too was Race. So you can’t expect anything other than that from me either. Sometimes when you go out with a girl you ought to make some compromises. I made a girl saw American gangster and she took a heavy revenge on me that even Osama woulldn’t dare to take on George Bush; she took me to 4 hindi movies in a row, phew. It started with Taare Zammen par, which was a good movie. The next three movies I saw would have been a nightmare if my companion weren’t a beautiful girl. Black and whte, Jodhaa Akbar(I couldn’t understand a single word in that movie), and the last but not the least, the mighty RACE..
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?: The problem with me is that I don’t complete a book before I move to the next. There are two books that I am reading now. One is To Sir with Love and the other is My Name is Red(Nobel winning book..). They are very much interesting .
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?: Snake and Ladder. It reminds me of good old school days where I and my brother used to have fight for cheating each other. What else can replace the suspense and thrill this age old game can give? Perhaps Jumanji or Zathura could.
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?: SPORTSTAR. That’s it. The one great weekly for a fan like me. My love for SPORTSTAR started during 1992 Euro, and I from then onwards I haven’t missed a single editions of Euro and World cup specials. I simply love the Sharapova and Kournikova posters they come with.
5. FAVORITE SMELLS?: There are a lot in the list. The smell of good “avail”. The smell of “kachiya velichanna” on a girl’s head. The smell of dry earth during the mango showers. The smell of Home.
6. FAVORITE SOUND?: The sound of heavy rain. It calms my mind a lot. I just love sitting alone enjoying the music of the nature.
7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?: I really hate the feeling I have when Arsenal lose. Stomach sinks. Eyes blur. I feel like life doesn’t have any meaning at all.
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?: Is it the time to wake up???
10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Parvathi, Lekshmi or Divya if it’s a girl. I haven’t decided on the boy’s name.
11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D...? quit this job. As simple as that.
12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? I drive sensibly. Sometimes when a straight road lies ahead of me, I feel a sudden rush of blood in my body. The next thing I see is my P180’s speedo reaching 100. I get scared when I go at that level. But still sometimes I like to be scared..
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?: WTF?? Wish could sleep with Sushmita Sen.
14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?: It’d be cool if it were in a story.
15. WHAT WILL BE YOUR FIRST CAR?: I have slightly modified the question for my purpose. My first car? Perhaps a Lance Evolution 10, fully loaded rally edition. Sounds cool, huh?
16. FAVORITE DRINK? Depends on the mood. If I had a bad day at work you know tea or fruit juice wouldn’t do to vent your frsutration.
17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD..." : Nothing, because now I have time.
18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? No. it is against my ideology..
19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Red, no doubt about it..
20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. I prefer not to answer this question ;-)
21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? FOOTBALL. FOOTBALL. FOOTBALL.
22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.: he gave me something to kill my time off.
23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? My soiled UW-s!!!
24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? : I want a change. For the past 10 life I was myself that I got bored being me.
25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? : A bit of both. I can wake up early and sleep late, given they don’t happen on a same day.
26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP? : I don’t know. If you are putting some complex questions into this simple stuff, it won’t look attractive
28. FAVORITE PIE? Thengakkolla(Coconut bunch).
29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Whisky.
30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? I can’t tag when I am in office, they have blocked the blogspot.