Thursday 29 November 2007

Russian Roulette and some confessions

Three posts in five days, life seems to be pretty cool these days, with nothing much to do. 10:30 to 17:30 has become my office time. The world has become better, it seems. I know, all my joys are short lived. Every time I write something boasting about the freedom I used to enjoy at that moment, I never knew I was playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun, which kills my peace by giving me work which I could never finish in a fortnight. Life isn’t bliss always.

I am addicted to Malayalam melodrama these days. I don’t know why I like them; to be precise I really like three of them, two of which are in same time so I need to do some trickery with the remote so as not to miss any important chunk in any of them. I still know the time when I looked in disgust the people who watched these soaps. I never expected to be in a position that even I was not very fond of. Life isn’t predictable.

I don’t know whether I am gaining or losing weight. I take in huge quantities of junk food these days, but still the jeans aren’t so tight to categorize me as an obese overfed Indian youth. Everyday I go to sleep by making a pledge to myself that I start my exercise regime the very next morning. But by the time I wake up there will be hardly enough time for me to get ready and pack my bags to office. I really feel bad about my health. I fear I have serious respiratory problems because of the pollution in the neighbourhood.

Back to work…..

No comments: