Three things I am passionate about
1. My Family
3. Keralam, Daivathinte swantham naadu(God's own country).
Three things that scare me
1. Doing somethin I don't like
2. When I speed my motor cycle beyond 80(in fact I keep on looking my speedo after it cross 80)
3. Working on weekends.
Three people who make me laugh
1. Manjeri(A friend of mine)
3. Calvin and of course Hobbes too.
Three things I love
1. Yet again God's own country
3. My mom's cooking.
Three things I hate
1. Showing off
2. Double crossing.
3. Bad music.
Three things I don't understand
1. Why she left me?
2. Why I still love her?
3. What I am here for?
Three things I am doing right now
1. The obvious.
2. Reading some UK based dailies
3. thinking of what to do for the technical audit
Three things I want to achieve/own b4 I die
1. A world cup football medal(somehow)
2. A yacht
3. My life
Three things you should listen to
1. Martin Luther King's I have a dream speech.
2. Jim Morrison.
3. A great sports commentator.
Three things you should never listen to
1. Jim Morrison's Bird of Prey when you are high.
2. your in-laws(Jos I agree with you)
Three things you should feel
2. Wayanad hairpin on a cold winter night with friends
3. the joy in the eyes of Marcus Tardelli when he scored the winning goal for Italy in 82 world cup final.
Three places you should go
1. Kudremukh.(you definitely should go, its one great place)
3. Alleppey, the Venice of the East.
Three places I want to go
2. tropical forests of Africa and South America.
3. To some unknown places like Che Guevara did.
Three things I'd like to learn
1. French(I have learnt a little bit).
2. To interpret female minds.
3. Bridge(I tried but failed)
Three favourite books
1. O'Jerusalem(read long time back)
2. Mayyazhipuzhayde Theerangalil(one of the first books I have ever read).
3. Anne Frank's Diary.
Three favourite food
1. Kanji and Chammanthi.
2. Kappa and a special chutney made using green chilly and onion
3. Puttu and Kadala.
Three beverages I drink regularly
1. DSP Black.
2. Mansion House