Monday 30 April 2007

The worst days of my life.

There are times that come and goes against all your expectations, destroying all your beliefs, thwarting all your hopes. You feel like the life has come to an end.But its only a pitstop where there are people who supports you who backs you. You see a light, you know the darkness is semi-permanent. You re-enter your life rejuvaenated and revitalized. Nobody could beat you but you. You feel life, you are racing away from all your enemies in your car. You are breaking the speed of sound. You are ahead. You could feel your stomach sink. You see trees blur. The roads pass by. The farmlands seem to be a streaks of green. The rear view mirror loses all its meaning. You will smile when you go back to the past. You feel the way you were and the way you are. Those are past. Future beckons you.
Office. Friday and saturday, I worked like a donkey. I even felt like a donkey. I work for some ill eduacated yellow men. 24 hours of working without rest. I pushed myself to the limit and the death smiled. They want us to be their way. They exploit our brain just because they don't have any. They do no good for us. But we need money. They do good for their country.But we need money. They are exploiting our economy. But still we are greedy for more money. We have lost our lives. But still money makes us happy.
This busy schedule made me down, made me short tempered which resulted in I losing her. There is no coming back. There is only end. I wish I had undo in my life. But changes are inevitable. I have to move on like everyone. I have miles to go before I sleep and miles to go before I sleep."Whatever happened, it happened for good.
What is happening, is also happening for good.
Whatever will happen, that too will be for good.
What have you lost for which you weep?
What did you bring with you, which you have lost?
What did you produce, which has perished?
You did not bring anything when you were born.
Whatever you have, you have received from Him.
Whatever you will give, you will give to Him.
You came empty handed and you will go the same way.
Whatever is yours today, it was somebody else's yesterday
And it will be somebody else's tomorrow.
The change is the law of universe."
Bhagavad Gita
This is what you call life. Its a road called endless joy but with some pitfalls you should be careful with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your company cant be tht bad?
After mech engg,you must have got used to all the shit work...
Btw,you NITC guys write really well..

Anonymous said...

i wouldnt call the yellow ones brainless.

from your own words, it seems to me that they are having the upper hand in the grey matter department.

anyway, as spiderman says in his new movie, "you always have a choice. always."